- Free Express Shipping for 90 AUD or more
- Dispatch time : 2 to 3 Business Days
- Delivery time : 4 to 6 Business days
- 100% branded item and guaranteed delivery
Description:Drakshadi Lehyam is an effective Ayurvedic medicine in herbal jam form. It is used in the treatment of anemia and liver disorders. It is formulated based on Kerala Ayurvedic practice.
Drakshadi Lehyam uses: It is used in Ayurvedic traetment of jaundice, hepatitis, liver disorders and anemia.
Drakshadi Lehyam dosage:
- Traditionally, it is administered in the quantity that one’s palm can hold.
- Usual dose is 5 10 grams before or after food along with water or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- Dosage for children below 5 years of age 1 2 grams, once or twice a day, along with a teaspoon of honey or warm water / milk.
- Dosage for children between 5 12 years of age 5 grams once or twice a day along with a teaspoon of honey or warm water / milk.
Dhatriphala rasa Amla juice extract 12.288 liters
Sharkara sugar 2.4 kg
Add amla juice to sugar and heat it till it starts condensing. Then add the fine powders of the following.
Draksha Raisin Vitis vinifera 768 grams
Kana Long pepper fruit Piper longum 768 g
Madhuka Licorice Glycyrrhiza glabra 96 g
Shunti Ginger Rhizome Zingiber officinalis 96 g
Twak ksiri Vamshalochana Bambusa bambos 96 g
The mass is mixed well and stored in air tight container.
- Since it contains sugar, it can not be given to diabetic patients.
- Children, pregnant and lactating mothers should seek medical advice before taking this product.
- Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Shelf life 3 years from the date of manufacturing.