- Free Express Shipping for 90 AUD or more
- Dispatch time : 2 to 3 Business Days
- Delivery time : 4 to 6 Business days
- 100% branded item and guaranteed delivery
Description:Indukantham ghritam is an Ayurvedic medicine, in herbal ghee form.This medicine has ghee as its base. It is used for preparatory procedure for Panchakarma and also as medicine, used mainly of abdominal diseases. This medicine is formulated based on principles of Kerala Ayurveda.This product is also known as Indukantham ghee.
Indukantham Ghrita benefits:
- It is used as medicine and also in preparatory procedure called snehakarma for the treatment of abdominal pain, chronic fever, bloating, weakness and tiredness.
- It also gives strength. For cough in the aged, this works better than the decoction of the same name.
- To eradicate malaria from the system, a daily dose is useful.
Doctors prescribe this medicine also for
- Dry skin, allergic skin conditions
- Dry cough, allergic cough, allergic rhinitis due to ingredients such as ginger and long pepper.
- Ulcerative colitis, Irritable bowel syndrome associated with constipation
Indukantham Ghritham dosage:
As medicine quarter to half teaspoon with water, usually before food, once or twice a day, or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
For Panchakarma preparation Snehana procedure, the dose depends on the disease status and the judgement of Ayurvedic doctor.
Indukanta Ghrita Side Effects:
- There are no known side effects with this medicine.
- However it is best to use this product under medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine is discouraged.
- People with diabetes, high cholesterol, heart diseases and high BP should exercise precaution.
- In very high dose, it may cause diarrhoea.
Indukanta Ghrita Ingredients:
Putika Holoptelea integrifolia ChiraBilva 256 g Indian Elm Holoptelea integrifolia is a herb mentioned in Ayurveda for the treatment of localized swelling, skin diseases, nausea, diabetes, indigestion, piles and acts as blood purifier
Daru Cedrus deodara 256 g
Dashamoola group of ten herbs Bilva Aegle marmelos
Agnimantha Premna mucronata
Shyonaka Oroxylum indicum
Gambhari Gmelina arborea
Patala Stereospermum suaveolens
Shalaparni Desmodium gangeticum
Prishnaparni Uraria picta
Brihati Solanum indicum
Kantakari Solanum xanthocarpum
Gokshura Tribulus terrestris (25.6 g each)
water 12.288 liters, boiled and reduced to 3.072 liters
Milk 768 ml
Ghrita ghee 768 g
Pippali Long pepper 48 g
Pippalimoola Long pepper root 48 g It is hot, useful in asthma, indigestion, bloating, anorexia etc.
Chavya Piper cubeba 48 g
Chitraka Plumbago zeylanica 48 g
Shunti ginger 48 g
Yavakshara Hordeum vulgare barley 48 g
The above combination is heated till herbal ghee is prepared.