- Free Express Shipping for 90 AUD or more
- Dispatch time : 2 to 3 Business Days
- Delivery time : 4 to 6 Business days
- 100% branded item and guaranteed delivery
Description:Maha Kalyanaka Ghrita is an Ayurvedic medicine, in herbal ghee form.This medicine has ghee as its base. It is used for preparatory procedure for Panchakarma and also as medicine.
Maha Kalyanaka Ghrita benefits:
- It is used as medicine and also in preparatory procedure called snehakarma for the treatment of cough, anemia, epilepsy, psychosis, schizophrenia, infertility, inflammatory conditions, fever, lack of memory etc.
- In efficacy context, it is better than Kalyanaka ghrita
Mahakalyanaka ghrita, Mahakalyanaka ghritam
Maha Kalyanaka Ghrita dosage:
As medicine quarter to half teaspoon with water, usually before food, once or twice a day, or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
For Panchakarma preparation Snehana procedure, the dose depends on the disease status and the judgement of Ayurvedic doctor.
Maha Kalyanaka Ghrita Side Effects:
- There are no known side effects with this medicine.
- However it is best to use this product under medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine is discouraged.
- People with diabetes, high cholesterol, heart diseases and high BP should exercise precaution.
- In very high dose, it may cause diarrhoea and indigestion.
Maha Kalyanaka Ghrita Ingredients:
Sariva Hemidesmus indicus
Daruharidra Berberis aristata
Shalaparni Desmodium gangeticum
Prishnaparni Uraria picta
Phalini Callicarpa macrophylla
Triphala Haritaki Terminalia chebula, Vibhitaki Terminalia bellirica, Amla Emblica officinalis 12 g each
Vishala Citrulus cholocynthis
Bhadra ela Amomum subulatum
Devadaru Cedrus deodara
Elavaluka Prunus avium
Nata Valeriana wallichi
Brihati Solanum indicum
Kushta Saussurea lappa
Manjishta Rubia cordifolia
Nagakeshara Mesua ferrea
Dadimaphalatwak Punica granatum
Vella Embelia ribes
Talisapatra Abbies webbiana
Malati Jasminum sambac
Utpala Nymphea stellata
Danti Baliospermum montanum
Padmaka Prunus poddum
Hima Sandalwood Santalum album
Sarpi ghee 768 g
Ghrista ksheera Milk from cow which has calved for the first time 3.072 liters
The above combination is heated till herbal ghee is prepared.