- Free Express Shipping for 90 AUD or more
- Dispatch time : 2 to 3 Business Days
- Delivery time : 4 to 6 Business days
- 100% branded item and guaranteed delivery
Description:Pachanamrita Kashayam is a very famous Ayurvedic medicine in liquid form. It is also known as Pachanamruta kashaya. In sanskrit, the word pachana refers to the process of digestion. Hence, this medicine is used in the treatment of digestion related diseases. This medicine is formulated based on Kerala Ayurveda practice.
Pachanamrita Kashayam benefits:
- It is used in the treatment of indigestion.
- It is used in early stages of fever, where digestion is severely impaired.
- It is a potent antimicrobial medicine.
Pachanamrita Kashayam dose:
- The dose is 12 24 ml, before food, at about 6 7am and 6 7 pm or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is usually advised to add equal amount of water to the kashayam.
Pathya:Light food is to be taken.
Pachanamrita Kashaya Side Effects:
- There are no known side effects with this medicine.
- However it is best to use this product under medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine is discouraged.
- Special care and precaution is required while administering this medicine to people with diabetes, because this medicine may lower the blood sugar levels.
Pachanamrita Kashayam Ingredients:
Amrita Tinospora cordifolia
Ushira Vetiveria zizanioides
Patha Cyclea peltata / Cissampelos pariera
Abda Cyperus rotundus
Bhunimba Andrographis paniculata
Balaka pavonia odorata
Parpata Fumaria indica
Dhanvayasa Fagonia cretica
It is added with 8 parts of water, boiled and reduced to quarter part, filtered.