- Free Express Shipping for 90 AUD or more
- Dispatch time : 2 to 3 Business Days
- Delivery time : 4 to 6 Business days
- 100% branded item and guaranteed delivery
Description:Rasnasaptak kashaya is a liquid Ayurvedic medicine for back pain associated with injury, lumbar spondylosis, etc. It is an Ayurvedic herbal decoction. It is also available in Kashayam tablet and Kadha form. It is also known as Rasnasaptakam Kashayam.
Rasna Saptak Kwath Ingredients:
Rasna Pluchea lanceolata / Vanda roxburghi
Amruta Giloy Tinospora cordifolia
Devadaru Deodar Cedrus deodara
Aragwadha Cassia fistula
Trikantaka Tribulus terrestris
Eranda Castor root
Punarnava (Spreading Hogweed Boerhavia diffusa)
Rasnasaptak Kwatha Uses
It is traditionally indicated in
- Janghashoola hip pain
- Urushoola thigh pain
- Prushtashoola backpan
- Trikashoola Lower back pain
- Parshwashoola pain on the sides of abdomen flanks
It is used in rheumatoid arthritis, low back pain, muscle twitch, pain due to lumbar spondylosis, thigh cramps, muscle stiffness, sciatica, abdominal colic pain etc.
Dose 12 24 ml, mixed with equal quantities of water, once or twice a day, preferably before food, or as directed by Ayurvedic physician.
Anupana it is traditionally administered along with a pinch or two of ginger powder.
Rock salt, Dhanwantaram gulika or Ksheerabala and other tailas [avarti].
- Light food is to be taken.
- Avoid body movements especially hard work and journeys.
- Bathe every 3rd or 4th day in water boiled with Haritaki(Terminalia chebula), Bala(Sida cordifolia), or pepper leaves.
- Better use Dhanwantaram tailam for head and Kuzhampu for the body.
- Mutton soup may be taken according to digestion.
Side effects and precautions:
- There are no known side effects with this medicine.
- Seek medical advice for its use during pregnancy.
- It can be used during lactation and in children.
Kadha 5 10 years
Kashayam tablet 2 3 years
Kashaya 3 years from the date of manufacture.