- Free Express Shipping for 90 AUD or more
- Dispatch time : 2 to 3 Business Days
- Delivery time : 4 to 6 Business days
- 100% branded item and guaranteed delivery
Baidhyanath Swarna Parpati (Swarna Yukta) 1g
Swarna parpati is Ayurvedic medicine prepared using swarn bhasma. It is nutritive tonic which nourishes body and mind, and has antiseptic, alterative, antacid properties. This medicine is tridoshnask, rasayan and useful in treating ulcerative colitis, dysentery, diarrhoea, prameh, general weakness and memory loss.Baidyanath Swarna Parpati (Swarna Yukta)
Ingredients of Swarna parpati :
- Shudh (purified) Parad
- Shudh Gandhak
- Swarn bhasma
Uses of Swarna parpati :
- Sapt dhatu varhak
- Improves digestive enzymes flow, Rasayan
- Sangrahni (Sprue)
- Intestinal tuberculosis
- Pandu (Anemia)
- General debility
- Memory loss
Dosage of Swarna parpati :
- 125 mg 250 mg once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is traditionally administered along with honey, ginger and fried cumin seeds.
Side effects of of Swarna parpati :
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- It is to be avoided in children and pregnant and lactating mothers.
- Over-dosage may cause many poisonous side effects.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.